things i plan to do when i'm FINALLY done exams
1. finally read something that has nothing to do with the violation of human rights or political/social/economic opression.
2. go to the beach!! (it's supposed to be winter, but there's been a freakish change in weather which has left cape town warm and *gasp* not windy!)
3. do my hair (my locs are currently threatening to go on strike and just fall of my head if i don't do something but quick)
4. write proper emails to people that are still waiting for a reply (*waves sheepishly*)
5. write a proper blog entry (it's about damn time, i know)
6. give myself a pedicure
6. manage to do yoga for over 10 minutes without a) falling asleep b)losing interest/focus c) falling asleep again
7. get rid of all the clutter in both my physical space in mental space
10. meditate, without...see #6
and not necessarily in that order!
Currently listening : Natty Dread
By Bob Marley & the Wailers